The Rebound Corner

Check out our preloved/preowned blogshop!
Photobucket
Have fun shopping girls!

Friday, March 6, 2009

VS updated!

Received part of my orders today!
So more pics for more infos!


VS The Travel Bag

As seen in VS pics... not much difference... =)

Close up for the zipper...

The front pocket... inside are leapord prints!!!

No need to close the lid tightly etc anymore... they use magnet!
See how lovely it looks without buttons... =)

The front part zipper... can put more things here!

Extra strap if you don't wanna hand carry, can use like a sling bag!

When I open it up, it is undoubtly HUGE!!!
The packages inside the bag is not included...
I just put in the VS Foldable Cosmetics Bags in it to show its capacity.
And I put 2 foldable cosmetics bags instead of one!
And that bag is not small! A4 size!!!
(Shown below)

There's another small zipper on the inside.

This is the empty bag... without anything inside.

At the base, there's Victoria's Secret sign!

This is how big the bag is... =)
it looks huge seriously!
It's handy and it has its own sense of style. =)

Closer look of the material.



VS Foldable Cosmetics Bag


Very cute and handy make up bag!
Foldable too!

Waterproof from both ourside and inside...
Give a good sense of protection for your make ups!

Did I mention it has a hanger in it too?
Not only it's foldable, you can hang it in your room!
Convenient for you to choose/take your things!

Just to show the size of the bag with my hand. =)

The outer look...

When I first saw the pics in VS, I thought it was small...
But when I receive the items, it's NOT SMALL!
It's as big as an A4 paper!
Now you can stuff all your make ups here!!!



VS The Chic Weekender Bag


Didn't open this because I didn't get one for myself.
I only sell things which are really brand new and still packed in package.
Earlier items are for my own. =)

Not really clear but just to compare the size of both Chic Weekender and Traveler Bag.
Hope these pics helps you gurls!
Interested?

Mail me now! =)

No comments: