The Rebound Corner

Check out our preloved/preowned blogshop!
Photobucket
Have fun shopping girls!

Friday, January 9, 2009

More tops!

Guess it's getting pretty late...
So will update 2 tops first!
The others will be done either tomorrow or day after.
Do stay tune ok?

Bow-like Top

I guess this piece looks familiar to most of you girls!

Might be late to stock this in but I myself love the design!
Couldn't help it since the colour attracted me from FAR FAR AWAY~!
=)

Ready stock in purple and turquoise.
Restockable!


I am taking orders if you would like this piece in a different colour.
Refer to the colours above.
But that is subject to the availability from my supplier.
=)

Size : Free size

Prices have been reduced again!

Price : RM 22 RM 15!

Purple - Available


Gorgion

I just couldn't resist this piece!
It looks so casual and cool!
And the material used are so fine!
The overcoat is so soft and is not made of hot material...
So you won't feel hot in this piece!


Looks cool and so fabulous!

Size : Free size (Best fitted size XS, S and M)...
I'm a size M... =)

And it has pockets!
How stunning!

Now available in peach colour!
Very feminine touch!

The inner top comes with it...

It's 2 in 1 clothing!!!

Restockable!

Price : RM 25 (Price reduced) RM 15!!

1 peach piece Available
1 black piece Available

No comments: